About the Instructor
So many people don’t negotiate their job offer because they:
- Don’t know how to negotiate their job offer or,
- Are scared they’ll say the wrong thing and jeopardize the job or,
- Assume they can’t negotiate their salary in “this economy.”
Negotiation can be scary. But what’s even scarier is not negotiating.
Find Out How to Negotiate Your Job Offer
We'll show you:
- Valuable tips and strategies for putting the ball in your court – and keeping it there,
- How to find win-win outcomes,
- The secrets to negotiating with confidence and;
- What to say and how to say it to get the job offer you want.
A survey by Salary.com revealed that only 37% of people always negotiate their salaries—while an astonishing 18% never do. Even worse, 44% of respondents claim to have never brought up the subject of a raise during their performance reviews. The biggest reason for not asking for more? Fear.