- 5 Videos
- 23 Texts
- 2 PDFs
- 1 Disqus
You Can't Change the World, You can Only Change Yourself
To get what you want, first accept that it's up to you to discover what to change.
This is a short course to help you overcome the usual obstacles that get in the way of developing yourself, be they, time, money or focus. Developing yourself is one of the best investments you can make in your health, wealth and happiness.
What will self development do for you?
Do you want:
- To earn better promotions, increases and bonuses?
- To have the skills to choose the work you want to do?
- To know how to manage stress and deal with conflict?
- To grow yourself and have confidence in your abilities?
Well the only options are to: 1. Wait for someone to give this to you, 2, Work hard in the hopes that these materialise or 3. Develop yourself to improve your skills and change your behaviours.
That's why developing yourself is the first step to Self Leadership.
But development is difficult because:
- Development takes time and money
- Urgent distractions take focus away from more important long term priorities
- Of too many competing priorities and not knowing what gives you the best returns
- Getting going is difficult
Solve these problems and you will be on the way to creating the person you want to be.
Keith is a reforming Chartered Accountant. After 20 years of senior finance experience he did a yoga teachers trainers course and realised that people are focussing on the wrong things at work. He realised that technical skills are important but they don't get you anywhere without soft skills.
Keith is grateful for the wonderful work experience he's had and he thinks he got a fantastic qualification but he wishes that someone had shown him how to be a better manager when he was first starting out. This is why he is using the magic of the internet to provide what he never had because he knows that this is the secret to confidence, satisfaction and progression.
Keith loves to find better ways of doing things and thinks he has a knack for strategy and problem solving.