About the Instructor
Theory teaches us how to get results but learning stems from actual experience. So it's important to have a strategy for implementing your learning. When learning is implemented it becomes a skill. To experience a transformation (small or large) by implementing learned information, you must establish an action plan to create habits. Nothing will ever become a part of who we are until it becomes a part of our habits.
This course is a part of Delegation Essentials
Not Enough Hours in the Day? Stop Trying to do Everything Yourself
- Overflowing inbox? Wish your employees would do more?
- Get stuff done while growing your employees with Effective Delegation.
- Get your time back AND improve your earnings
Do you feel stressed and overloaded with work? Do you wish your employees could and would do more? Successful bosses aren't the hardest working bosses. Successful bosses are bosses who know how to delegate effectively "to get stuff done".
Some people say "If you want something done right, do it yourself." But this is just a management myth because effective managers know how to motivate their employees to do a better job than they could do on their own.
If you feel like a superhero carrying the world on your shoulders then it's time to give yourself the help and support that you need to manage your workload by learning the art and science of Effective Delegation.
- Did you know that tasks that are routine boredom for you can be exciting development opportunities for one of your employees?
- Did you know that your employees have unutilized skills and abilities?
Effective delegation is a way to manage your own workload while growing your employee’s skills and abilities at the same time.
When you do Delegation right, your employees love it too because they are learning and growing.